Bilingual Clinical Coordinator
Bilingual Clinical Coordinator (full-time, temporary)
July 2019 – September 2020
Under the direction of the Primary Health Care Program Director, the Clinical Coordinator is a significant member to the Primary Health Care team.
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for successfully operating the program’s clinical systems while being the designated lead for program site.
S/he will be required to perform in a collaborative approach and communicate efficiently with all Primary Health Care Team members.
S/he will have direct supervision of the Administrative, Nursing and Data Management Coordination personnel within the Program.
As a non-profit organization, we are accountable to our community for providing quality care. For this reason, we can only consider applicants who clearly describe how their education, skills, and experience match each of the position requirements listed below.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSc.N) or Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration or another relevant healthcare field.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in a multi-disciplinary primary care team or a combination of relevant experience within a non-profit primary care setting, an asset.
- Minimum of three years’ supervisory experience, preferably in a community health setting.
- Demonstrates ability to model “client centred” service delivery.
- Knowledge of and ability to work with diverse populations.
- Sound knowledge of general management principles, including financial and human resource management.
- Ability to promote and model teamwork; positive and co-operative attitude to work within a team setting to ensure an effective and efficient working environment.
- Experience in supporting program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation using an interdisciplinary collaborative approach.
- High level of organizational and time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and to be flexible to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates proficiency with attentive and accurate reporting and documentation.
- Strong critical analysis, problem-solving, planning, decision-making, leadership, organizational, and change management skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of computers and various software applications (particular focus on Electronic Medical Records and Scheduling software) including Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates experience with data management systems in a health setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, in English.
- Availability and flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Under Carlington’s designation to provide French Language Services, this position requires the following proficiency in the French language:
- French Oral Expression: Advanced
- French Oral Comprehension: Advanced
- French Reading: Intermediate +
Salary Range: $36.63 – $43.09 per hour + benefits
If you are interested to apply, please forward application materials (cover letter, resume) to Brittany Bourdon, Human Resources Coordinator at Carlington Community Health Centre. Applications can be submitted by email to HR@carlington.ochc.org
Please quote job reference “PHC-46” in subject header or subject line. The deadline to submit your application is Thursday, May 2, 2019 by 8:00am.
Carlington Community Health Centre is an equal opportunity employer who values the diversity of individuals in our programs and services.
Please contact the Human Resources Coordinator to discuss any accommodation needs during the selection process.We thank all applicants but regret that we can only contact those invited for an interview.