Carlington Community Health Centre helps individuals take control of their personal health, and works to improve the health and wellbeing of our community as a whole. The Centre provides a wide range of health, mental health and addictions services to parents and children, youth and teens, and seniors. We deliver these services through workshops, drops-ins, support groups, community meetings, training, outreach, counselling, and education programs.
The Centre also helps Carlington residents resolve problems and advance concerns in the community by providing organizational support and advocacy assistance to local groups and associations.
In addition to our main office, we provide services at outreach locations including: Bellevue, Carleton Heights, and Scott Hill/Van Lang.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CLIENTS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
If you have the symptoms of COVID 19, including fever, cough or difficulty breathing and if you have travelled outside Canada OR had contact with someone who has OR have had contact with someone with probable or confirmed case of COVID-19, DO NOT COME TO THE CENTRE OR GO TO ANY HEALTH CARE FACILITY. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR OTTAWA PUBLIC HEALTH at 613-580-6744 or 1-866-797-0000 for advice on what you should do.
For more information, visit the Ottawa Public Health website at Ottawa Public Health.
WHAT WE ARE DOING AT CARLINGTON CHC
At Carlington CHC, the health and safety of our clients, staff and community are of utmost importance. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we make necessary changes during this pandemic.
- Temporary reduction in hours of operation: 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday until further notice
- We have enhanced cleaning beyond our already stringent cleaning procedures.
- Staff who are ill are required to stay at home.
- Entrance to the Centre is restricted to people with confirmed appointments and to those in need of emergency support from Intake.
- After entering, clients are required to clean their hands and put on a surgical mask. They are then screened by staff in protective clothing asking a series questions.
- Staff providing direct service to clients also wear protective equipment.
- Community Support Line